Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fitness Gear

I decided that I would be a little more excited about my workouts if I invested in a new pair of workout shoes. Afterall, I haven't gotten a new pair in about a year and a half, and I know you're supposed to replace them every 6 months or so.

However, I am a poor college.

Enter Shop it to Me.

Shop it to Me is an e-mail newsletter that alerts you whenever the online stores you've selected have put something on sale. Shop it to Me features over 600 brands, and also has a separate strand of the site specifically for running apparel called Shop it to Me Running.

One of the brands I selected was Puma. In today's Shop it to Me newsletter I receieved, I noticed that several of Puma's running shoes were reduced from $80 to $56 when you entered the given code from the newsletter. I MAY have ordered two pairs, thus defeating the purpose of the sale... Ooops.

No comments:

Post a Comment