Thursday, October 29, 2009

Treadmill Alternatives

I know I have days where I don't want to go to the gym. The gym is often boring, and monotonous, and involves leaving not just my house but also my comfy, purple and gold comfortered full-size bed. At the same time though, I enjoy the benefits of being physically active. So how do I skip the gym and still reap the benefits it provides?

Well, I found a workout that you don't have to leave your house or even necessarily your bed for. Courtesy of Fitness Magazine, the following article titled Sex Positions that Double As Exercise says
No matter how much your partner pleads, you can't substitute time in the sack
for time on the treadmill. However, certain sex positions do work a woman's
muscle groups -- some so much, in fact, that you might not be able to make it to
the gym the next day.

The article makes suggestions for getting the most out of missionary, doggie-style, cow-girl, and others.

Have a good workout ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to block that article from my mind if I ever want to have sex again. Thinking about working muscle groups was a huge turn off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on it's an added bonus to an enjoyable activity! Think of it like dancing: it's fun, and good for you!

    ReplyDelete