Monday, October 19, 2009

Cheap 'N Healthy

My friend Ladimir, who apparently follows my blog (lol), posted the following request on my facebook:

"I'd like to request a blog: Healthy and Cheap, two words that CAN mix. And
basically I want to learn to eat healthy on a tight budget. Thanks!"

So here we go.

Some of my favorite cheap, healthy foods include canned tuna, bags of frozen chicken breasts, apples, bananas, potatoes, bags of frozen vegetables, brown rice, peanut butter, and oatmeal.


I dug through the archives of my hotmail to find the following blog posts made by Healthy Eats. The first is Budget Friendly Foods, the second is 10 Healthy Foods Under $3.

So I hope this helps you, Ladimir, and also the rest of you poor college kids trying to eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment