Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Last Tuesday I watched the second episode of the new season of The Biggest Loser.  I find the show to be very inspiration, as well as a learning experience.  The show has really obvious product placement, although I must be a sucker because whatever they tell me to buy, I buy.  Multigrain Cheerios, Extra Sugar Free Gum... Basically if Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper endorse it, I feel the need to have it. 

So I was browsing the NBC Biggest Loser website and came across the blog of one of the Biggest Loser nutritionist's, Cheryl Forberg.  Her blog includes healthy recipes, cooking tips, and even posts of the food diaries that past BL contestants have kept. You can also sign up for an e-mail newsletter from her blog that contains tips on nutrition, weight loss, and healthy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment